GN laboratories Anti Stress - 90 capsules
GN laboratories Anti Stress - 90 capsules
Reduce the harmful effects of stress on your well-being, performance and health while supporting your recovery after intense physical training.
- May reduce the risk of burnout
- Has pronounced adaptogenic properties
- May reduce levels of the catabolic (muscle-degrading) stress hormone cortisol
- Can accelerate recovery after training
- Can help your body cope better with mental and physical stress
- May relieve effects of stress and overexertion including fatigue, listlessness, anxiety and depressive moods
- Can increase mental performance
- May promote brain function, memory, attention and reaction speed
- Can potentially alleviate depression by regulating neurotransmitters in the brain
- May improve the function of the immune system and has antibacterial and antiviral effects
- Can potentially alleviate symptoms of depression and improve moods
- May relieve sleep disorders and insomnia and improve sleep quality
- Could potentially counteract dementia and Alzheimer's disease in the elderly
Declare war on stress and protect your body from its harmful effects
In our hectic times, stress is the new scourge of mankind, which hardly anyone can completely escape. Too much or chronic stress can lead to numerous problems such as restlessness, nervousness, concentration problems, headaches, irritability, sleep disorders, nightmares, gastrointestinal problems, heartburn, tension, anxiety, burnout and much more - and these are still the more harmless effects. In the long run, stress can contribute to the development of diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, heart attack, diabetes, serious depression and many more.
What most don't consider here is that even hard physical training puts stress on the body and can further contribute to the negative effects of everyday stress.
To reduce all these negative effects of stress, we have developed Anti Stress. Anti Stress contains an innovative matrix of highly effective natural ingredients, many of which are known as adaptogens and have been shown in countless scientific studies to greatly reduce the negative effects of physical and mental stress.
These ingredients help your body cope better with stress. So-called adaptogens have a calming effect on stress, but unlike tranquilizers, they also increase your mental and physical performance. In other words, they enable you to deal with stressful situations in a calm and concentrated manner without falling into counterproductive hecticness.
These effects are based, among other things, on a reduction in the stress-related release of the body's own stress hormone cortisol, which, if levels in the body are too high, can not only damage your health, but also break down muscles and cause fat gain - primarily in the abdominal area.
Another consequence of stress is reduced immune system function and increased susceptibility to infectious diseases. For this reason, Anti Stress contains a number of ingredients that stimulate the function of the immune system and have antiviral and antibacterial effects.
How can anti-stress promote your recovery and support your muscle building?
Anti Stress can not only reduce stress and improve your mental performance - it can also promote and accelerate your recovery after training. By preventing excess production of cortisol even during increased physical stress - i.e. intense training - your body can start recovering faster after training.
In addition to this, another lesser known phenomenon is significantly reduced - the almost inevitable breakdown of muscle mass during exercise. Yes, when you train, you first break down some muscle before building more muscle mass during recovery after training. You always take one step back and then two steps forward. A reduction of cortisol release during training can minimize this muscle loss and thus accelerate your muscle building.
The highly effective, completely natural anti-stress active ingredient matrix
Rhodiola Rosea - standardized to 15 mg rosavin and 6 mg salidroside
- May reduce mental fatigue and increase mental performance (1, 2)
- May improve sleep patterns and recovery (3)
- May increase the body's resistance to mental and physical stress (4)
- May relieve exhaustion, fatigue, anxiety, and depressive moods resulting from stress and overexertion (5)
- Can potentially alleviate depression (6, 7, 8)
- May improve immune system function (9, 10)
- Could possess protective effects on brain and nervous system (11, 12).
Lemon balm extract 4:1
- May relieve anxiety, agitation, restlessness, and stress (13, 14, 15)
- May relieve sleep disturbances and improve sleep quality (16, 17)
- May promote memory, positive mood, and cognitive performance (18, 19)
Ashwagandha extract - standardized to 40 mg withanolide (10%)
- Acts as an adaptogen and can help the body cope better with stress (22, 23)
- May relieve stress-induced anxiety and sleep disorders (24)
- May reduce levels of the stress hormone cortisol by up to 30% (20, 21)
- May relieve symptoms of depression (21)
- May improve brain function, memory, attention, and responsiveness, and protect neurons from free radical damage (25, 26, 27) ,33, 34
- May improve mental performance, mood, and memory (28, 29)
- May counteract age-related reduction in cognitive function and memory (30)
- Could reduce Alzheimer's risk and contribute to a slowing of disease progression (31, 32).
- Can potentially reduce ADHD symptoms (33)
- May reduce levels of the catabolic stress hormone cortisol, thereby counteracting cortisol-induced muscle wasting (34, 35, 35)
- May promote calm in stressful situations and improve mood (37)
- Could relieve symptoms of depression (38)
Siberian ginseng - standardized to 1.5 mg eleutherosides
- May support immune system function and has antiviral effects (39, 40)
- May reduce fatigue and exhaustion, increase energy, and improve mental focus (41, 42)
- May promote and accelerate recovery after exercise (43, 44)
- May improve the body's ability to cope with and recover from stress (45)
Ginkgo - standardized to 24 mg ginkgo flavoneglycosides
- Ginkgo could improve brain function and well-being (46)
- Ginkgo may reduce symptoms of anxiety, mental disorders, depression, and dementia (47, 48, 49, 50)
- Ginkgo can improve memory performance (46)
- May reduce mental fatigue and improve cognitive abilities (51, 52)
- May improve psychomotor skills and speed of information processing (51, 52)
- May protect brain cells from damage caused by toxins and other factors and promote their regeneration 54, 55)
- Could delay the aging of the brain (53)
- May support immune system function (56)
- May support the function of the immune system
- Is needed for the transmission of electronic impulses in the brain and can have a positive effect on memory performance
- May protect the nerves from damage (57)
Free delivery on orders over €199.00 EUR*
*Delivery with registered post (5-10 business days) - €8.00 EUR for orders under €199.00 EUR
*Express delivery (3-4 business days) - fixed price €15.00 EUR
We will ship your order after receiving confirmation of payment.
|Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom||€8.00 EUR|